Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wake Up Wils!

Getting up in the morning is not an easy task. A tiny thought which is in my un-conscious mind used to wake me up. The name of the thought is Mr. Health Freak. Mr. Health Freak used to wake me up some days. Then the coming days I get up before the mobile alarm rings (un believable.. ! Beautiful Mind). But after some days Mr. Health Freak will go in to a sleep mode. It ll not wake me up. Again in the next week Mr. Health Freak will come & wake me up. This is happening many times. I want to make it consistent. Now i have two choices.(One more if condition)


Power of Dawn
The dawn is a gentle lover. Most people do not consider dawn to be an attractive experience unless they are still up. Dawn contains the most energy of all hours of the day. I go out for walking cum jogging session. These days I can see many people are jogging because of Mumbai Marathon fever. Jog till you tired and walk is my routine.
My Friends
While jogging I see my friends gang in one particular place. My tiny friends are always welcome me with great grin which reminds me of the Win-Win training to have a smile on my face always. They are standing in an order that I can see everybody’s smile at the same time. I say Hi and speak to them about their beauty. I like their costumes very well. Want to have the same costume. My friend’s costumes are designed by the best fashion designer. Some of my friends have color heads some of them do not. Those who does not having heads have attractive body with full of colors. I like to spend time with my friends. But they are on SALE !
Do you want to see my friends? Here they are,






(Nursery Garden in the road side)

Jogging with Jawans
After the Mumbai 26/11 attack, NSG (National Security Guard) also operated from Mumbai. The place where I m doing my morning jogging session is the same for them. Seeing these soldiers make me think about of what I have done for my country? Thinking while jogging is helping to run more. It is nice to jogging with the Jawans . My salute to the brave hearts. “ O lord protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the brave acts they perform for us in our time of need”

Nice sleep (Else condition)
Sleeping after wake up in the early morning will give more pleasure. Sleeping with full cover of bed sheet and fan in full speed at the time of winter cant replaced by any other type of sleep. Sleep until 8 am is in winter time is the else condition. Checking friends sleeping or not, if they sleep tell myself “Why are you got up? Sleep…see Suresh is still sleeping”. My friends also sleeping in the same thought that sleep until others get up. :-) Everybody knows the winter morning sleeps.
Now the choice is mine. Can I go for IF condition (Power of Dawn) or else condition (Nice Sleep).Life is giving me many choices and chances. There are always two choices. One is easy. Another one is hard. It is my choice that shows what I truly am, than my abilities. Heaven on earth is a choice i must make, not a place i must find. Wake up Wils !

9 comments:

  1. Inspired by http://smritigarg.blogspot.com/2009/11/early-morning.html.
    Thanx Smriti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha must say inspiration has brought out a wonderful end product . It has been beautifully told , no one could explain the early mornings of vakola hyatt road in a much better way i think . Nice work captain !! keep going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain.. after reading this even i like to join you for jogging in the morning.. Please ask Mr.Health freak to wake you up and call me..
    Wake me up Wils...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Captain... Great that your Health Freak is having an "if" condition. I have Mr.Sleep Freak instead!!! Good to see your "beautiful friends"... Winter Sleep is amazing as most of us would have got addicted to it.

    Nice BLOG...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog Wilson....inspiring too.Everyday when i speak to Smriti, i think that i'll start morning walk from the next day but still waiting for the D-day.I feel, my love for sleep is much more than these words....keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Smriti : 2 thanx 4 u. 1 for ur comments & another for the Inspiration again.

    @Mevin : Thanx, welcome 2 out jogging club.

    @Raju : Thanx. What is in the else condition of Mr.Sleep Freak ?

    @Nidhi : I hope D-Day ll come soon. Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a start to jogging and a great blog. 2 much!!!

    I liked your 'bringing together' of Mr Health Freak, Sleep, your friends and the Jawans.

    The dude is back !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. U r motivation keeps me blogging. ThanX Dude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to meet ur lovely morning friends. :)
    A motivating post indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete